DIHSAN is devoted to safeguarding your personal information and making your interaction with us as secure and pleasurable as possible. This section explains how and why we use “cookies” to improve our service and your individual browsing experience. You’ll also learn how to handle the information gathered.
What Are Cookies?
Cookies are used by most websites, including DIHSAN, to optimize your browsing experience. When you visit our website, our website sends tiny quantities of information in the form of text files to your computer, mobile phone, or other device. They enable us to accomplish a variety of things, such as tailoring the information you view and ensuring the security of your online experience. Cookies cannot launch applications or transmit viruses to your computer. Cookies are little text files that websites may utilize to make the user’s experience more efficient. According to the legislation, we are permitted to keep cookies on your device if they are strictly essential for the operation of our website. All other sorts of cookies require your agreement.
Cookie Types and Their Uses
- The necessary cookies aid in the usability of a website by providing basic operations such as page navigation and access to secure portions of the website. Without certain cookies, the website cannot work correctly.
- Cookies for analytical/performance purposes. They enable us to recognize and count the number of visits as well as monitor how people navigate our website while using it. This allows us to enhance the functionality of our website, such as ensuring that people can simply locate what they are searching for.
- Cookies for functionality. These are used to identify you when you visit our website again. This allows us to tailor our content to your choices, welcome you by name, and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Cookie targeting These cookies track your visit to our website, including the pages you see and the links you click. This information will be used to make our website and the advertising shown on it more relevant to your interests.
To allow our visitors to share or bookmark web pages, we employ social buttons. These are links for third-party social media sites, and these sites may collect information about your Internet activities, including those on this Website. Please explore the terms of service and privacy policies of these sites to learn more about how they use your information and how to opt-out or remove it.
What If I Don’t Want to Accept Cookies?
You can restrict or deny access to DIHSAN or any other company’s cookies. When a web server attempts to write a cookie to your computer, you may configure your browser to inform you. This provides you the option of accepting or rejecting the cookie. You may choose whether or not to accept these cookies, but doing so may prevent you from logging in to certain DIHSAN websites.
YOUR USE OF THIS SERVICE CONSTITUTES ACCEPTANCE BY YOU OF THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT.
DIHSAN (collectively, “DIHSAN”, “we”, “our” and “us”.) has created this privacy statement (“Statement”) in order to demonstrate its firm commitment to the privacy of the details that you provide to us when using www.dihsan.com (“collectively “the website”), as the data controller for the purposes of the Personal Information Protection and Electronic Document Act (PIPEDA), United States relevant Data Legislation as applicable, the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA), The California Online Privacy Protection Act and the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
At DIHSAN, we are committed to maintaining the trust and confidence of all visitors to our website. In particular, we want you to know that the website is not in the business of selling, renting or trading email lists with other companies and businesses for marketing purposes. We believe your business is no one else’s. Your Privacy is important to you and to us. So, we’ll protect the information you share with us. To protect your privacy, DIHSAN follows different principles in accordance with worldwide practices for customer privacy and data protection.
- We will not sell or give away your name, mail address, phone number, email address or any other information to anyone.
- We will use state–of–the–art security measures to protect your information from unauthorized users.
British Columbia | Canada
INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND OBTAIN
We obtain personal information about you from a variety of sources. This includes personal information you provide to us directly, information we obtain from other sources, and information we gather through automated means. Information you provide to us. When you visit to use the website or participate in certain services, seek access to certain content or features, or directly correspond with us, we may collect certain types of information from you:
- Contact information (such as name, postal address, email address and telephone and/or mobile numbers);
- Your social security number or payment information, when needed to facilitate certain transactions;
- Reviews, comments, and/or surveys on our media blog; and
- Other information you may provide to us when you fill a form, such as through our “Contact Us” feature.
Information obtained from other sources. We may obtain personal information about you in connection with the Services from publicly and commercially available sources and from our affiliates and/or business partners (such as advertising networks or social networking services), including:
- Demographic data (such as gender, age range, educational level, household income range, number of children in household, ethnicity to the extent permitted);
- Purchasing data, including information about advertisements you have seen or acted upon and information about your interaction with advertisers’ products and services;
- Occupational data (such as profession, position, title, industry; and business address);
- Your Internet Protocol (IP) address;
- Device information, including unique identifiers and connection information, including mobile device advertising IDs (e.g., Apple’s IDFA or Google’s AAID) and the means of internet connection (e.g., WiFi connection, ISP) that can identify the physical location of such devices, in accordance with applicable law;
- Your device type and settings, software used, browser type and operating system;
- Websites or other services you visited before and after visiting the Services (referring URL);
- Web pages and advertisements you view and links you click on within, and what search queries you may have run on, the Services (clickstream);
- Viewing behavior, including the content you view, how long you view content, the quality of the service you receive, and advertisements you have been shown or interacted with;
- Dates and times you access or use the Services;
- Location information, including the city, state and zip code associated with your IP Address, information derived through WiFi triangulation, and precise location information from GPS-based functionality on your mobile apps, with your consent;
- Your phone number and mobile carrier details in connection with our mobile app.
COOKIES AND SIMILAR TECHNOLOGIES
Cookies are small files that we or others send to and store on or with your computer so that your computer, browser, mobile app or other application can be recognized as unique the next time you access, visit, use or otherwise take advantage of the Services or other media. Cookies may also reflect demographic data pertaining to you or other data linked to information you submit. One use or consequence of cookies is to enable you to receive customized ads, alerts, content, services or information. You are always free to decline any cookies we use by adjusting the settings of your browser, as your browser may permit; however, some products, services or features might not be available or operate properly if cookies are not enabled. Some of our advertisers and third-party service providers may also utilize their own cookies.
In addition, we, our service providers and others sometimes use data-gathering mechanisms on the Services, including without limitation “web beacons”, “clear GIFs”, “pixels” and/or “tags”. These perform statistical and administrative functions, such as measuring site and page traffic, verifying advertising paths, better understanding user interests and activity, gathering related information (such as information relating to a particular browser, device or IP address) and positioning images, and typically do so without detracting from your online experience. Such mechanisms are not necessarily designed to collect Personal Information. In addition, if you have provided your email address, we might use a non-human unreadable form (or “hash”) of your email address to deliver, or facilitate delivery of, relevant advertisements and information to you on or by way of the Services or on or by way of other websites or media, including, for example, popular social media sites and features.
We use the following categories of cookies on our website:
- Strictly necessary cookies: these cookies are essential in order to enable you to move around the website and use its features. Without these cookies, services you have asked for such as remembering your login details or shopping basket items cannot be provided. These cookies will also inform us, about your behavior on our website, if we can do business with you and protect DIHSAN and its customers from fraudulent activities.
- Performance cookies: these cookies collect anonymous information on how you use our website (eg. we use Google Analytics cookies to help us understand how customers arrive at our site, browse or use our site) and highlight areas we can improve such as navigation, shopping experience and marketing campaigns. The data stored by these cookies does not show personal details from which your individual identity can be established. They are also used to help measure the effectiveness of an advertising campaign. You may opt-in to these cookies using your browser settings.
- Functionality cookies: these cookies remember choices you make such as the country you visit our website from, language and search parameters such as size, color or product line. These can then be used to provide you with an experience more appropriate to your selections and to make the visits more tailored and pleasant. The information these cookies collect may be anonymized and they cannot track your browsing activity on other websites. You may opt in to these cookies using your browser settings.
- Targeting cookies or advertising cookies: these cookies collect information about your browsing habits and limited aggregated demographic information in order to make advertising more relevant to you and your interests. They are also used to limit the number of times you see an advert. The cookies are usually placed by third party advertising networks. They remember the websites you visit and that information is shared with other parties such as advertisers. For example, we use third party companies to provide you with more personalized adverts when visiting other websites. You may opt-in to these cookies using your browser settings.
You can withdraw your consent to these cookies at any time through the following options:
- Google Analytics cookies across all websites, please visit Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on.
- Other third-party cookies relating to behavioral advertising, please go to www.youronlinechoices.eu.
- Any other type of cookies, you can clean the cookies through your browser settings.
Please note that refusing cookies does not mean you will no longer receive online advertising. It does mean that the company or companies from which you opted out will no longer deliver adverts tailored to your web preferences and usage patterns, so you may see a greater number of adverts that are irrelevant to you and your preferences.
HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION WE OBTAIN
We, or service providers acting on our behalf, may use the information collected from and about you to:
- Provide our services, including authorizing a purchase, or completing a transaction that you requested;
- Send promotional materials as well as running Facebook Ads, alerts regarding available offers and other communications, including text/SMS messages if you provided your mobile number and opted in to receive such messages;
- Communicate about, and administer participation in, special events, promotions, programs, offers, surveys, contests and market research;
- Respond to inquiries from you and other third-parties, including inquiries from law enforcement agencies;
- Anonymize or de-identify personal information to provide third parties with aggregated data reports showing anonymized information and other non-personal information;
- Provide technical support;
- Generate suggestions about the type of content you may enjoy;
- Supplement your personal information collected directly from you and/or from automated means with additional information from publicly and commercially available sources, and/or information from our affiliates and our business partners;
- Associate your browser and/or device with other browsers or devices you use for the purpose of providing relevant and easier access to content, advertising across browsers and devices, and other operational/business purposes;
- Operate, evaluate and improve our business (including developing, enhancing, analyzing and improving our Services; managing our communications; reviewing and processing employment applications, performing data and statistical analytics; and performing accounting, auditing and other internal functions);
- Protect against, identify and prevent fraud and other unlawful activity, claims and other liabilities;
- Comply with and enforce applicable legal requirements, relevant industry standards, contractual obligations and our terms of service and other policies; and
- In other ways for which we provide specific notice at the time of collection.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may disclose your personal information to selected third parties, including:
- Third party service providers who perform services on our behalf, such as providers of IT and email distribution services, who may use your personal information for the purposes mentioned above; Advisors such as accountants, lawyers, and consultants;
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets (and their respective advisers), who may use the personal information in connection with the sale or purchase;
If DIHSAN or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, to the relevant third party (and its advisers) who may use the data in connection with the acquisition;
Analytics providers that assist us in the improvement and optimization of our Websites;
Law enforcement agencies or other third parties for the purposes described below.
HOW WE HOLD AND PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
How we keep your personal information secure
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be carried out by third parties over encrypted connections using SSL technology. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password or API key which enables you to access certain parts of our site, or you have invited team members to access parts of our site or apps, you are responsible for keeping this password or API key confidential. We ask you not to share a password or API key with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site and any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
OUR RETENTION OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
The periods for which we keep your information depend on why your information was collected and what we use it for. We will not keep your personal information for longer than necessary other than for our business purposes or for legal requirements.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS TO YOUR DATA?
All Your Personal Information we collect will always belong to you. However, we are a collector and a processor of Your Personal Information. That implies on us obligations to respect your rights to Personal Information and facilitate the exercise of your rights thereto. In order to use any of your rights at any time please contact us and we will facilitate the exercise of your rights free of charge. We will inform you on the actions taken by us under your request as soon as practically possible, but in any case, not later than in 30 (thirty) calendar days.
In accordance with effective regulations you have a significant number of rights related to your Personal Information, such as e.g.:
- Right to access. You may obtain from us the confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning you is being processed and get an access to such personal data. You are entitled to view, amend, or delete the personal information that we hold. Email your request to our data protection office at email@example.com and we will work with you to remove any of your personal data we may have.
- Right to rectify your inaccurate Personal Information and to have incomplete personal data completed, including by means of providing a supplementary statement
- Right to erase your Personal Information. Please note that a request to erase your Personal Information will also terminate your account on the Site. We will automatically and without undue delay erase your Personal Information when it is no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which it was collected or otherwise processed;
- Right to restrict processing of your Personal Information;
- Right to data portability. You may obtain from us the personal data concerning you and which you have provided to us and transmit it to another Personal Information Controller;
- Right to object to processing of Your Personal Information,
- Right to withdraw your consent to the usage of your Personal Information at any time
When someone visits the website, we use a third-party service, Google Analytics, to collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behavior patterns. We do this to track things such as the number of visitors to the various parts of the site and interactions with the site. This information is processed in a way which does not identify anyone. We do not make and do not allow Google to make, any attempt to find out the identities of visitors to our website.
To transfer data between our websites, our applications and backends, communication is encrypted using the SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption. We protect the systems and processing by a series of technical and organizational measures. These include data encryption, pseudo-anonymization and anonymization, logical and physical access restriction and control, firewalls and recovery systems, and integrity testing. Our employees are regularly trained in the sensitive handling of personal data and are obliged to observe data secrecy in accordance with legal requirements.
We do not knowingly gather or otherwise process personal data of minors under the age of 16. If we notice that one of our users/visitors is a minor we will immediately take steps to remove their information. If you believe we have processed or still hold information on minors, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll remove it as soon as possible.
CHANGES IN THE PRIVACY STATEMENT
The effective date at the top of this page indicates when this Privacy Statement was last revised. We will notify you before any material change takes effect so that you have time to review the changes. Any change is effective when we post the revised Privacy Statement. Your use of the Services following these changes means that you accept the revised Privacy Statement.
HOW WE COLLECT YOUR INFORMATION
During registration, we gather your cell phone number. If you supply us with this information, we will send you promotional materials and advertising campaigns by text/SMS messages if you supplied your mobile phone and opted in to receive such communications.
When a company sells your personal information, you have the right to refuse the transaction. The Company does not sell information in the classic sense of the word. However, when you use the Service for reasons that may be considered a “sale”, the Company may share some information about you. For example, in order to offer you with more relevant advertising customized to your interests, the Company may release information to advertising partners, advertising technology firms, and organizations that perform advertising-related services. To the extent the Company sells your personal information as the term “sell”, you have the right to opt-out of the sale of your personal information by us to third parties at any time. Find more information on how to opt out below under the section “Opting Out”. You may also choose to email us at email@example.com to opt out.
A mobile user might opt-in by entering a phone number online.
The company’s third-party service provider gives you the ability to opt out of the Service for any reason. You can opt out by texting “STOP”
The Service is not designed for or directed towards children under the age of 16, and the firm does not intentionally collect information from minors under the age of 16. By using the Service, you indicate and affirm that you are at least 18 years old, or that you are at least 16 years old and have the consent of your parents or legal guardians to use the Service. Children under the age of 18 and those over the age of 16 should not provide any personal information without the agreement of their parents or legal guardians.